Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Phoenix Rising

Like a phoenix rising from its own ashes, I will rise from the ruins of my past life.  I will spread my fiery wings and overcome that which has so long held me down.  I will throw off the ashes of yesterday’s failures and brush the dust of the past into the catacombs of mediocrity and fly forth with a fierce presence letting the world know that I will rise to the glory that I have long been forsaken.  I will achieve that which I deserve and have strived for.  I will obtain that which I have fought and bled for.  I will burn and rise again many times throughout my life, but from this moment forth the phoenix that courses through me will be my power.  Each time I hurt, I will heal, each time I cry, I will see redemption.  I shall never allow the world that beats at my door to undo what I have created, to tarnish the silver lining to the cloud which my dreams rest on.  I will burn and each time I will rise again, stronger, bolder, and fiercer than the last.  I will wield my sword and wander forth, no trek forth, for I have a clear objective, and my sight is keen.  I will not be overcome with fear, or doubt, for each time I feel these I will burn and be reborn with ferocity and honor.  Yes, I am the phoenix whose life so recently ended and was reborn in fire to live on.  I am the phoenix who is rising from the ashes of a previous existence to push forward and forge a new life through heat and pressure.  I am the phoenix and I will rise again with fire pulsing through my veins, pushing me forward, ever forward.  The phoenix and I are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment